Wednesday, May 1, 2013

#82- More exchanges this week that all together!


Our week was. . . Don't even remember.
Went fast. I'm pretty sure that it had a lot more of some people in it than was necessary, but it was good.

We've got a couple of new potential investigators. They are the son and daughter of a recent convert. I already knew both of them, but they didn't have any real desire until now. Out of nowhere M asked his mom if he could go to the church activity on Saturday and the meeting on Sunday. We'll be teaching him Wednesday.
T also moved out of her mother's house (four kids later :P) and ASKED when/if we would go visit her. She also is wanting to know more, she just didn't go to church because her two youngest (rather poorly behaved, although super-cute) kids had her really tired after the first week in her own house. Also will be visiting more.

We went out with members quite a bit this week, Saturday was an entire day with members. We started by visiting an AWESOME less active, hopped over to C's house with A to teach an English lesson, went out with G for the entire afternoon, visited another less active real quick and went to the activity.
Busy day, but quite fun.

The rest of the week was pretty normal. Just the weekend was weird.

Thank heavens we only had patient people in the class (excluding me :P) (He is learning to deal with people that talk non-stop.  Shouldn’t be new to him considering his siblings… J)
I sort of (in the most polite way possible) told them both to be quiet and get back to the topic.
It's weird. I realized that I know WAAAAAAAAY more than I used to... but I don't really remember learning it all. Being an olderish missionary is bothersome. I liked keeping quiet in my corner. Oh well.

This IS the last week, but I'm still not sure which day will have transfers or when we will receive transfers... I'll have to tell you next week.

But, I think I'll stick at that.
Tchau tchau!
Elder Funnell